Please review the Terms & Conditions of Use carefully before proceeding as they constitute a legally binding agreement between Stonehill Builders LLC and you By accessing and using the Website, you (a) indicate your acceptance of and agreement to all of the Terms and Conditions of Use (b) represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old or you do not accept the Terms & Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the Website.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at Our discretion and to modify or discontinue the provision of this Website at any time. By continuing to use this Website after We notify you (by posting revised Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website or by other reasonable means) of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you indicate your acceptance of the amendments.
- This Website is designed to provide you with information about our homes. Such information is of a general nature and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by you in reliance upon this information.
- You are responsible for obtaining access to this Website, including payment of all costs and fees and the supply of all necessary equipment, and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider fees). You acknowledge that you are responsible for paying all these fees.
- You agree to comply with all laws that apply to your use of the Website, including privacy laws. You further agree to do anything reasonably requested by Stonehill Builders LLC for the purpose of our compliance with our obligations under any applicable laws.
- For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of Use, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any moral right, trade secret, copyright, trademarks, designs, patents, circuit layouts, business and domain names, inventions and other results of intellectual activity in the industrial commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio, multimedia items and the compilation as a whole ("Content") are owned by Stonehill Builders LLC, unless otherwise noted. You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Website or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the Website or elsewhere.
- You agree that Stonehill Builders LLC will own all Intellectual Property Rights in any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information relating to the Website that you provide to Stonehill Builders LLC. You warrant to Stonehill Builders LLC that Stonehill Builders LLC' use of any materials you submit to Stonehill Builders LLC will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or moral rights of any party and is not obscene or defamatory of any party.
- Subject to clause 10, Stonehill Builders LLC grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website solely for the purpose of accessing and browsing the Website.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, re-sell, adapt, communicate, publicize, publicly display, transmit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose, any part of the Website, or the Website, including the Content.
- All trademarks, service marks and logos on the Website are, unless otherwise noted, wholly owned or validly licensed by Stonehill Builders LLC. Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties.
- Stonehill Builders LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Stonehill Builders LLC is not liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- You acknowledge that the Website is made available to you on an "as is" basis and that Stonehill Builders LLC makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website.
- You acknowledge that Stonehill Builders LLC does not represent or warrant to you that:
- The Website will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free;
- The Website will meet your requirements or expectations;
- Errors or defects with the Website will be able to be corrected;
- The Website will be free of viruses or any other harmful or destructive code;
- That the Website will operate with any other hardware, software, system or data; or
- That any third party will be able to access or use the website.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any loss of data that results from the downloaded of any such material, or the damage to your computer system, and any consequential loss or damage suffered or sustained by you.
You agree not to interfere or take any act", on that results, or may result in any interference with or disruption of the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Website You may not post, transmit or distribute to or from the Website any material that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, inciteful, abusive or violation of any applicable law.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned, operated and/or maintained by third party's independent of Stonehill Builders LLC You acknowledge and agree that:
- We have no control over such third-party websites (including their content, comparable Terms & Conditions of Use) and that we make no representation as to such websites' availability or suitability;
- Merely providing hyperlinks to such websites does not imply, and should not be construed as implying that We endorse, support, sponsor or associate with any third party;
- We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such websites; and
- STONEHILL BUILDERS LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED BY YOU IN CONNECTION TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKED FROM THE WEBSITE.
- SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 20, YOU Acknowledge AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITIED BY LAW, STONEHILL BUILDERS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PROVISIOI\I OF THE WEBSITE TO YOU AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- Where any condition or warranty is implied into the Terms and Conditions of Use, and legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application or exercise of, or liability under such a condition or warranty, the condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in the Terms and Conditions of Use, provided that the liability of Stonehill Builders LLC for any breach of such condition or warranty be limited, at the option of Stonehill Builders LLC, to:
- The supply of the service again;
- The payment of the cost of having the service supplied again; or
- Where the legislation does not permit Stonehill Builders LLC' liability to be limited to the supply of the service again or payment of the cost of having the service supplied again the maximum extent permitted by law.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STONEHILL BUILDERS LLC IS UNDER NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN RESPECT OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED OR INCURRED OR WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.
- You will at all times indemnify and hold Stonehill Builders LLC and its officers, employees and agents ("those indemnified") harmless from and against all damages, costs, expenses, loss or damage which those indemnified may incur or sustain and all actions, proceedings, claims and demands whatsoever which may be brought or made against those indemnified by any person in respect of, by reason of or arising out of:
- A breach by you or your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission in connection with the Website by you; or
- Any use of the Website.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes the entire agreement between Stonehill Builders LLC and you regarding the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions of Use and supersedes all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings, whether verbal or in writing.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any jurisdiction, the Terms and Conditions of Use will remain otherwise in full force and effect apart from such provision which shall be deemed severed.
- No right under the Terms and Conditions of Use will be deemed to be waived except by notice in writing signed by each party. A waiver by Stonehill Builders LLC will not prejudice its rights in respect of any subsequent breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use by you. Subject to the remainder of this clause 26, any failure by Stonehill Builders LLC to enforce any clause of the Terms and Conditions of Use, or any forbearance, delay, or indulgence granted by Stonehill Builders LLC to you, will not be construed as a waiver of Stonehill Builders LLC' rights under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- In the Terms and Conditions of Use, unless the contrary intention appears:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- Words importing one gender include other genders;
- A reference to a document or instrument, including the Terms and Conditions of Use, includes that document or instrument as novated, altered or replaced from time to time;
- A reference to an individual or person includes a partnership, body corporate, government authority or agency and vice versa;
- A reference to a party includes that party's executors, administrators, successors, substitutes and permitted assigns;
- Other grammatical forms of defined words or expressions have corresponding means;
- A covenant, undertaking, representation, warranty, indemnity or agreement made or given by:
- Two or more parties; or
- A party comprised of two or more persons,
- Is made or given by any binds those parties or persons jointly and severally; and
- A reference to a statute, code, or other law, includes regulations and other instruments made under it and includes consolations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements of any of them.
- Please send any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement to:
Stonehill Builders LLC
PO BOX 1478
Hayden, ID, 83835